Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hello everyone!





My name is Jared Africa. I am honored to be able to post here, this blog has some amazing work. I am 26 and going to school/working at a tire store. Everything I like is either obvious or terrible. My most basic influences are R. Crumb, Francis Bacon, Geof Darrow, Egon Schiele, John Kricfalusi, Ralph Steadman, and some other people. Right now I mostly work with, Uniball pens, Sharpies and other markers, but pretty soon I am going to start painting again. I have some more stuff to show soon, and I'm really glad to be here.

7 comments:

Aeron said...

Welcome Jared, you've an interesting name. I enjoy the abstract nature of the imagery, great psychedelic psycho zombie rainbow going on in that first one. I look forward to seeing more!

Jimmy Giegerich said...

Welcome aboard! I'm psyched to see more of your work!

SEAN said...

Fuck dude! Yeah! Gimme that!

alkbazz said...

Welcome home Jared, nice work there!

Chad Verrill said...

Welcome to the Blog, Jared.

Marcel Ruijters said...

Welcome Jared. You'll fit in! Nice & insane work.

crippaXXXalmqvist said...

welcome onboard, jared!
and yeah, good stuff you did there.
R'n'R!