Saturday, December 04, 2010

DECADENCE

 I've got my first solo gallery show coming up at the Voyeur Gallery here in Eugene. It's going to be a selection of work from the last ten years, sort of clearing way for the next decade and also showing people what i've done with my time. It's been a trip to sort through all this work i've done... piles and piles and piles of drawings and so many ideas! It was ludicrously inspiring to sort through this stuff. I'm going to be scanning lots of it so maybe some of this stuff will end up here. Here's the poster for the show, minus the text. I want this Imperial Eagle tattooed on my back.
2000-2010 DECADENCE

5 comments:

Human Mollusk said...

Congrats on the show, Sean.
So, what's on the other wing of that double eagle?

Unknown said...

cool,congrats!

crippaXXXalmqvist said...

this pic looks a bit "different" being from you, sean. but yeah, nice poster & congrats to that exhib aswell!

Aeron said...

Congratulations on the show Sean! Intriguing picture, bird needs more heads!

Gaspard Pitiot said...

Ensure you post photos of your show!