Thursday, September 06, 2007

More Lovecraft Abominations!

Here's a small fragment from my contribution to the Lovecraft exhibit Fufu previously mentioned. This bit is taken from the lower left corner of the center panel. The full triptych will be on display in printed form this Halloween at the Maison d'Ailleurs in Switzerland and the center panel will be published in the art catalogue for the Lovecraft show coming out around the time of the exhibit. I'm still working out how I'm going to do it but I will be selling prints of this triptych at a later date.

5 comments:

SEAN said...

that's a nice piece aeron. you capture the lovecraftian horror very well. as usual, i wish it wasn't digital, but what the hell. great stuff. the flying things turned out particularly awesome.

Human Mollusk said...

This looks great, Aeron! I hope I'll find the time to take a trip to the opening of the expo, so I can see your triptych in its original size.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lascaux Harryhausen! great piece Aeron.

Anonymous said...

Oh and that was me, Paleo, who did the last comment, i forget that i am "Anónimo"

Jon Chandler said...

i'm really digging this digital direction